MEETING OUR OBJECTIVES – OUR VISION
- To provide regular quality support from compassion fatigue for care givers in the community, in a nurturing, peaceful and supportive environment.
- To provide unique education and wellness programs for carers at a center specifically for carers, which is a solution to long term carer health
- For the community to understand, respect, value and empower all people that are caregivers in society.
- That all caregivers will be acknowledged and valued for the significant work they do, including aged care, mental health, young carers, disability care, cancer care and end of life care.
- To provide an avenue for carers to feel renewed with health and vitality so that they are able to continue their caring role.
- To engage with other health service providers who identify and refer Carers who are at high risk and in need of rejuvenation and education support with our programs
- Increase awareness of carer issues to the broader community. Caring can be very lonely, leading to mental health issues
- Extend to other volunteer caregivers in the community such as health workers, counsellors, farmers, firefighters, teachers, and any community based carers that suffer from compassion fatigue.
- To be a solution to Government for maintaining carers health and wellbeing, so that they can continue in their caring roles, and avoid admissions to hospital.
- To provide online community with social support to alleviate loneliness, and problem solve with other likeminded carers.
OUR VISION is to provide a purpose built Education and Wellness Support Centre for Carers Australia wide.