If you are not COPING, our 3 Day wellness programs will help you restore your health, connect with others that truly understand and get real support by real caring people.
The Carers Foundation Australia provides Carers with our unique wellness programs to support their physical, emotional and mental wellbeing. Hundreds of carers have attended our programs and found that they are better able to cope with their role when they return home.
The most significant impact are the new meaningful connections established and improved mental health resilience to prevent health crisis breakdowns . Carers are more engaged and connected, empowered have increased capacity and feel valued.
As of 2022 The Carers Foundation Australia has supported:
- 3000+ Carers attending our wellness programs to support from compassion fatigue
- Thousands of meaningful social connections developed
- 680 new referrals made
- Individual and group carer-specific counselling sessions delivered
- Hundreds of stress management and mental health resilience workshops delivered
- Hundreds of healing therapies delivered on site and in-home
- Online programs during Covid restrictions
- Over 98% of participants report a significant reduction in stress after a program
Our unique programs assist to avert health crisis breakdowns in carers resulting from compassion fatigue
The reality is that there are young children caring for their sick or disabled parent or siblings, of which the general public are totally unaware.
Even elderly Carers over 85 years old still care for their disabled or medically unwell children or partner, often experiencing injuries, and or abuse.
Who Cares for these unsung Heroes?
The Carers Foundation Australia offers REAL support by REAL people who CARE
PHONE: 1800 WHOCARES – 1800 946 227